- Daily production for all dessert items; including but not limited to plated dessert components, pastries, and ice creams.
- Ability to follow directions and recipes.
- Assist in kitchen organization and cleanliness.
- Daily check of pars and quailty.
- Fulfill orders for delivery given by pastry sous chef or executive pastry chef.
- Delivery check-ins.
- Attend certain outside events and programs
- 1 year or more experience in pastry production.
- Knowledge of lamination, chocolate work, production of confectionaries, and building cakes and entremets preferred.
- Must maintain a high level of cleanliness and be aware of all food safety standards (must have Illinois' food handler's certificate).
- Must have a flexible schedule including the ability to work on holidays.
- A great attitude, an eagerness to learn, and passion for pastry.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you would like to be a part of our family!